i can’t post them that fast…..
JK THERE AREN’T ANY TO POST CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BEING BUTTS.
Love you all :)
This is usually cooked in the oven but I made it in the crockpot and it was delicious. I suggest cutting the tenderloin in half (we only used one of the two because there are only 3 of us and froze the other)
- minced garlic (i usually buy the jar but you can use fresh)
- ginger root (just a very small piece)
- frozen pineapple juice, 1 can
- pineapple in heavy syrup, 1 can (i usually buy the tidbits or chunks)
- ketchup, just a spoonful, I haven’t noticed a difference in taste with a teaspoon or tablespoon.
- pork tenderloin
Cut loose hanging fat off of the tenderloin. I suggest cutting the tenderloin in half if your crockpot is round (if its a long enough oval you might be okay without cutting) otherwise it makes the pork bend and makes it hard to cut for serving.
Dump the can of frozen pineapple juice in a bowl, microwave until melted. Mix out and chunks.
Add about a tablespoon of minced garlic (I add to taste because I love garlic)
Using a potato peeler, peel the ginger root, then using a cheese grater, grate the ginger root over the bowl, the juice is the important part. (I grate about an inch off of the ginger root then I stop)
Drain the pineapple chunks, and pour the chunks into the sauce.
Add about a normal spoon full of ketchup.
Mix it all together. I pour a little on the bottom of the crockpot, place in the pork, then cover the rest. Depending on your crockpot you may discover that you need to buy more frozen juice and up the recipe a little so the pork is covered when the juice is poured in, otherwise you have to flip it a lot.
Cook on low for about 4-5 hours.
As you start making this more often, you will start to desire more taste for certain ingredients and you will probably alter how much of it you add, sometimes I add more garlic and less ginger root. Don’t add too much ginger root though, it can be a very overpowering flavor. Eat the pineapple chunks with the pork, and it is super delicious :)
go go go.
gooooood night, leave some in there please. I will post the pineapple pork tenderloin I made the other night, tomorrow. :)
1. Rinse pork roast under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Place onions in crock-pot. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, kosher salt and pepper; mix thoroughly. Rub mixture all over roast and place the roast on top of the onions.
3. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, Worcestershire, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; whisk to combine. Drizzle about 1/3 of vinegar mixture over roast. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinegar mixture. Cover Crockpot.
Please submit pictures with the recipe too ! That is what would win me over lol
Also, feel free to submit vegetarian things.
- 1 (2-3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place roast in slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low.
Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy (the gravy is perfect with mashed potatoes, too).
- 1 Jar of grape jelly
- 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 1 pack of frozen meatballs
- Mix everything together in the crockpot
- 6 Hours